Industries Going to be Revolutionized by IOTLast edited on 10/08/2017
By adding the ability to collect and analyze metrics and performance data in real time, processes that have been in place for hundreds of years can now be improved upon with ease with the powerful technique of Iot. It isn’t just for big tech companies like Facebook and Google, it can be equally as transformative to traditional industries and occupations as well.
Let us first have a brief informative knowledge regarding the concept of iot to you and will go through the latter after words. According to the recent news, there are around 12 billion devices connected to the internet which works faster, smarter and more accurately than people. Internet of Things (IOT) is one such rising and growing interphase which everyone nowadays is talking about.
IOT is basically a medium that lets you connect sensors, devices and machines, giving you the power to talk to the physical world. This idea has led to multiple opportunities in helping industries such as banking and finance, logistics, retailers, restaurants, travel industry, medical services .
One can drive the world & Connect with IOT’ digital transformations with Iot Application Development companies in india. There are many industries which are going to be flourished with iot development. According to the recent reports, till 2020 Iot is going to revolutionise the market with its power of technology. Following categories have been identified according to the Research.
- Smart Metering
- Smart Environment
- Asset Tracking
- Fleet Management
- Payment Processing based on locations
The challenge for many lies in understanding the use cases and how to best approach them.
Let us have a brief branching of the categories described above.
IoT in part lifecycle, tracking and maintenance
- from the manufacturing process to the end of their useful life sharing data on how the component should be maintained and how it has responded to frequent use
- Connected sensors and sophisticated analytics within individual components could track part provenance right
IoT in the supply chain
- IoT technology could track the location of individual components, and broadcast supply
- Data to demand request
- supply volumes, or part expiration dates could be instantly accessed
- Keeping track of and predicting product demand can be tricky and mistakes have a cost implication
- Analysed to identify where production needs to be stepped up
IoT for regulatory compliance
- make compliance documents instantly available to manufacturers and individuals who need them
- IoT technology could help regulatory agencies share usage and maintenance information on particular products,
Iot in Energy consumption
- IoT provides a way of accurately tracking and trading carbon credits and energy consumption
- For those who want to offset their carbon footprint on the carbon credit exchange
Iot in Shipping logistics industry
- the temperature within containment units and track whether it reaches its destination on time and intact
- IoT-enabled sensors can detect and share the location of cargo