We are reading everyday news regarding the shutdown of restaurant mobile applications / Food startups for not being able to achieve their proper revenue values. When the trend was started there was a time that, it had picked up a verge of being of being on number one. Because that time there was immensely increase in ordering the food on an online basis. The people were very much influenced by the idea of obtaining the convenience of having the food on their doorstep. But, gradually this online food ordering came to a declining graph. We need to identify the reasons, the loopholes factors, which are responsible for the decline graph of restaurant applications.
Why restaurant needs a mobile app?
Before going to the concept of restaurant applications, let us find why the restaurants are needing the mobile apps. There will be some facts which will be enrouting the path why restaurant needs a mobile app ? As per a recent study,
- Smartphone penetration in the UK is at 81%, up from 52% in 2012
- The number of minutes spent using mobile apps and the mobile web has increased steadily, while desktop usage has decreased
- 77% of Americans now own a smartphone, up from 35% in 2011. This has seen the number of Americans who are smartphone-only internet users climb from 8% in 2013, to 12% in 2016
As the time spent on mobile phones have been increased, it is the major cause for the business holders to draw the attention of the citizen to their niche.
Restaurant Applications : A Declining Graph Holders
Once, the loopholes of the food apps will be removed once, again the progress chart will move its direction and the food app owners would record a remarkable revenue . And this can only be done on a part of food app owners, because they will provide information to the developers and they will develop the application. The food app owners will contact the developers after researching the things very deeply. The food delivery app development company should also be concerned regarding the responsiveness and user friendly aspects of the apps.
Loopholes to Restaurant Applications
When dealing with the research for the loss to the restaurants and their mobile applications it is very necessary to know about the loopholes capturing points. Because it is impossible for every customer to reach to the restaurant every time and have their meal. Therefore this concept of online food delivery was existed into the action. Now let us find out some points which might lead to the loopholes criteria to the lesser in ordering of the food orders.
- Sometimes experience gives you expertise. You can not simply copy others and work.
- The more the customer have interaction / experience of your work, more are the chances for the branding of your app/service
2. Respect customization
- What do you think, what is having by the customers that have same choices
- Every customer is distinct in its own way, and so are their preferences
3. Gain trust by work, not by brand
- If you are carrying an awesome application, but no one knows about it, what is the point of having it
- Technology stands for last, if you are gaining trust and loyalty of customers
4. Focus on Customer Needs
- Food app holders are focusing on technology more than the user demands
- Demands differ along with the taste
Growing your restaurant isn’t the only thing about retaining a business or about attracting new customers, but is also about increasing the revenue profit and to outsource your business and by realising the loopholes that are in your system which might even help to support from your existing customers. And as shown in this article, you can remove these loopholes and outsource your business