The market is overflowing with the dating apps these days. And their demand among consumers is far from declining. This is especially trending in the US, according to the new research which is open up to all. But there are some aspects to consider before developing an amazing dating app and to get most of the great user reviews.
But while dating apps are much more in number, there aren’t many that can satisfy the majority of users. Dating apps are getting on the verge these days, but there are many aspects that are to look at in order to select the best dating app for the customers. For entrepreneurs who are looking to create a dating app, there are many dating apps in the market, with low-quality dating solutions that represent an opportunity. Many dating app development company are working for the solutions by which their application can help the people to have a clear path to their dating thing.
What are the key factors to consider while developing a dating app?
These are essential points to consider while developing such kind of application.
- Make a very good looking simple UI
- Regular e-mail digests reminding user about features, new members and how they can find their perfect partner
- Make profile verification with cellphone number for beating spam
- Add Facebook, Google login
- Make sure site is HTTPS for data security
- Add chat as a feature
- Let the website have load time be less than 10 seconds
- Encourage people to add more details about themselves
- Virtual currency to earn and spend for bonus features
- Encourage people to invite their friends by giving referral advantages
- Instant notifications for non-logged-in users if they receive private messages
- Block user feature
What do consumers expect from dating apps?
According to research conducted by US recent survey , privacy and security are among the most important qualities that customers look for in a dating app. US crime statistics prove this point. Moreover, data referenced by the BBC show a rise over five years of people reporting being raped on a first date by someone they met on a dating website or through a mobile app.
- If you want to build the next dating app like Tinder, you might even consider investing in some form of security checks for people who sign up for your dating app
- Providing a safe user experience might be your dating app’s competitive advantage
- The second most valued quality in a dating app, after security, is an intuitive user experience
- A location-based dating app like Tinder that set off the dating app craze, is successful largely because of their effortless swipe technique and elegant user interface
For Android, iOS, or any other platform of your choice there are mandatory app features to implement. Sign up, user profiles, matching mechanism, messaging, and geolocation, to be precise. Those features may be of different complexity, and you may want some extra features for your dating app to stand out. So, in order to develop a great customer loving dating application, so some essential key points are to be kept in mind.